Freightcenter - Poor Service, unprofessional
freightcenter.com is FRAUD.
This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go downhill from there. Don't expect them to be professional once they get your money.
I wanted to ship 2 industrial sewing machines at 200 pounds each. The invoice came in and they documented it for 300 pounds each. I tried calling them before they come pick the machine up to reconfirm the weight. No one... Not until it was already picked up that they told me, "the pallets alone are 50lbs each and the price cannot change because we gave you a discounted price." [So if the machines are total of 400 pounds and pallets are 50lbs each, total weight should be 500lbs? Nope, they charge an extra 100lbs... just because].
I was told that they will send people to come to package my machines for me and will ship them off. The pick-up men came with their bare hands. I asked them if they are going to package it first prior to taking the machines away. I got little to no English response. So I called them again..."Yes, they are taking the machines to the factory to package them there. Blah blah blah blah, and call us next week to check in for the tracking number."
What kind of service expects the customer to do all the work? A week passed, no tracking number so I emailed them. The machines arrived on time (probably the ONLY THING they did right). But wait...
They came on old and broken pallets. The machines were poorly packaged and wrapped with loose belts. The machines fell over (image at a weight of 200lbs) and were delivered on their sides on their old and broken pallets. Pictures were taken and even the delivery man admitted to poor packaging and wrote it down on the delivery description.
$500 machine/each, $850+ to ship... Arrived BROKEN. I filed a claim. Called twice...
"I don't think you bought insurance."
"They're not going to give you your money back..."
"Give us a call back..."
Their scam system is clear... Once they have your money, you do all the calling.
LESSON TO BE LEARN. RESEARCH THE COMPANY PRIOR TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. Their complaints and unhappy customers are endless online. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
After 6 months, they denied coverage.
Photos: I had photo taken before it was picked up and photos after it got destroyed. The machines were in great condition, now they are completely destroyed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sewing Machine
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."