Freightcenter - Poor Service, unprofessional

28 of 46 Freightcenter reviews

freightcenter.com is FRAUD.

This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go downhill from there. Don't expect them to be professional once they get your money.

I wanted to ship 2 industrial sewing machines at 200 pounds each. The invoice came in and they documented it for 300 pounds each. I tried calling them before they come pick the machine up to reconfirm the weight. No one... Not until it was already picked up that they told me, "the pallets alone are 50lbs each and the price cannot change because we gave you a discounted price." [So if the machines are total of 400 pounds and pallets are 50lbs each, total weight should be 500lbs? Nope, they charge an extra 100lbs... just because].

I was told that they will send people to come to package my machines for me and will ship them off. The pick-up men came with their bare hands. I asked them if they are going to package it first prior to taking the machines away. I got little to no English response. So I called them again..."Yes, they are taking the machines to the factory to package them there. Blah blah blah blah, and call us next week to check in for the tracking number."

What kind of service expects the customer to do all the work? A week passed, no tracking number so I emailed them. The machines arrived on time (probably the ONLY THING they did right). But wait...

They came on old and broken pallets. The machines were poorly packaged and wrapped with loose belts. The machines fell over (image at a weight of 200lbs) and were delivered on their sides on their old and broken pallets. Pictures were taken and even the delivery man admitted to poor packaging and wrote it down on the delivery description.

$500 machine/each, $850+ to ship... Arrived BROKEN. I filed a claim. Called twice...

"I don't think you bought insurance."

"They're not going to give you your money back..."

"Give us a call back..."

Their scam system is clear... Once they have your money, you do all the calling.

LESSON TO BE LEARN. RESEARCH THE COMPANY PRIOR TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. Their complaints and unhappy customers are endless online. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

After 6 months, they denied coverage.

Photos: I had photo taken before it was picked up and photos after it got destroyed. The machines were in great condition, now they are completely destroyed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Freightcenter? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
28 of 46 Freightcenter reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Freightcenter. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Freightcenter.
Filing a new complaint about
×