Freightcenter - Poor Service, unprofessional
freightcenter.com is FRAUD.
This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go downhill from there. Don't expect them to be professional once they get your money.
I wanted to ship 2 industrial sewing machines at 200 pounds each. The invoice came in and they documented it for 300 pounds each. I tried calling them before they come pick the machine up to reconfirm the weight. No one... Not until it was already picked up that they told me, "the pallets alone are 50lbs each and the price cannot change because we gave you a discounted price." [So if the machines are total of 400 pounds and pallets are 50lbs each, total weight should be 500lbs? Nope, they charge an extra 100lbs... just because].
I was told that they will send people to come to package my machines for me and will ship them off. The pick-up men came with their bare hands. I asked them if they are going to package it first prior to taking the machines away. I got little to no English response. So I called them again..."Yes, they are taking the machines to the factory to package them there. Blah blah blah blah, and call us next week to check in for the tracking number."
What kind of service expects the customer to do all the work? A week passed, no tracking number so I emailed them. The machines arrived on time (probably the ONLY THING they did right). But wait...
They came on old and broken pallets. The machines were poorly packaged and wrapped with loose belts. The machines fell over (image at a weight of 200lbs) and were delivered on their sides on their old and broken pallets. Pictures were taken and even the delivery man admitted to poor packaging and wrote it down on the delivery description.
$500 machine/each, $850+ to ship... Arrived BROKEN. I filed a claim. Called twice...
"I don't think you bought insurance."
"They're not going to give you your money back..."
"Give us a call back..."
Their scam system is clear... Once they have your money, you do all the calling.
LESSON TO BE LEARN. RESEARCH THE COMPANY PRIOR TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. Their complaints and unhappy customers are endless online. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
After 6 months, they denied coverage.
Photos: I had photo taken before it was picked up and photos after it got destroyed. The machines were in great condition, now they are completely destroyed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sewing Machine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."